Toll Free: 1 (866) 202-0414
If your are interested in working in a dynamic environment in a growing company, we'd like to hear from you. Check out our open positions below!
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: Senior Payroll Professional
Location: Summerside/Greater Toronto Area
Exciting opportunity to help launch new payroll application. Work from our office or from your home; flexible hours.
* QA of SaaS payroll product to ensure that configured payroll calculations perform as specified and as expected by customers
* Ability to perform regression testing as needed
* Ensure legislative, audit and policy compliance
* Coordinate and process payrolls and validate payroll register in a test environment
* Payroll coordination and validation of annual compensation processes including retro pay calculations, cross validation of salary changes in payroll system, and year-end processes
* Review and validate reconciliations and ad hoc calculations
* Provide guidance on various statutory matters
* Work closely with development team to ensure compliance and accuracy of payroll changes
* CPA certification/designation with formal payroll training
* 2-5+ years of payroll experience
* Strong knowledge of provincial and federal legislation related to payroll
* Ability to establish payroll best processes
* Good English communication skills, both written and oral
* Bilingualism (English/French) an asset but not required
* Post-secondary degree in a field related to payroll preferred
* Experience with MS Dynamics an asset
To apply, please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
© Copyright Worklinks Inc. 2008-2013. All Rights Reserved.