Remove the redundant, tedious tasks involved in the daily management and maintenance of your IT infrastructure, and allow key business resources to concentrate on your organization's core business initiatives.
Advantages of WorkLinks Managed IT services:
• Allow key resources to focus on business-critical objectives
• Achieve a predictable, controllable cost of ownership across your entire network IT infrastructure
• Centralize management of your network IT infrastructure
• Provide a globally-consistent user experience
• Enjoy a secure, stable network infrastructure, adaptable to rapidly-changing technologies and standards
• Manage network complexity while growing your business
• Receive from rapid solutions to IT network management problems.
• Focus on your core business vs. managing complex enterprise networking systems yourself.
• Increase data and system availability through controlled and standardized IT Infrastructure service delivery and support processes.
• Gain predictability in the success of new IT/business initiatives with reliable reporting through standardization and availability metrics.
• Leverage proactive management of service levels and key business performance indicators.Collapse
Allow your resources to focus on business-critical objectives while WorkLinks manages your HR and Payroll processes.
Focus on Business Initiatives:
• By outsourcing the administrative task to Worklinks, the business resources can focus their efforts on the business initiatives and the key resources for the organization: the employees.
• Staff members are no longer tied to the critical, non-core administrative tasks allowing them to be more strategic in their daily tasks.
• Access to better data and information to support the business decision makers.
• Reduce risks by leveraging the knowledgeable resources available as part of the Worklinks support team in areas of legislation and compliance in the every changing regulatory environment.
• Reduce labour costs
• Reduce or eliminate capital expenditures
• Strategic deployment of human capital
• Structured costs provides predictability of expenditures.
• Human Resources and Payroll data management including data entry and electronic gathering.
o Position History
o Asset Management
o Grievances and Disciplinary information
o Wage and compensation policy
• Processing of payroll on prescribed schedule including verification, reconciliation and auditing.
• Payroll remittances to Federal and Provincial agencies and third party vendors as it relate to the organization's payroll data.
• Employee information management, including the employee records, form creation and employee inquiries (directly or through internal staff).
• Administration of Benefits including implementation and management of benefit Programs, enrolment of employees, monthly remittances to carriers and data management with benefit vendor.
• Integrated Time and Attendance including automation of rules to process hours worked into hours paid.Collapse
As your total solutions partner, Worklinks offer a complete suite of additional services:
Business Process Review and Re-engineering:
- Best Practices review and implementation
- Legislative and Policy review and consultation
- Project and Change management consulting
- Processes and Policies review and recommendation
Web and Application Development:
If you have a need for developing and maintaining web content and applications, we can provide you with a cost effective solution. Our developers work with you to understand your needs and find a solution that helps your web presence stand out from the crowd.
Business and Technology Analysis:
Our consultants can provide you with a professionally prepared analysis with a situational assessment, key recommendations, a project timeline, and a budget estimate for the project. Whether it is determining root cause issues and remedies to planning for a major technology implementation or migration, we can methodically review and assess your present situation and provide you with a path to success.
Hardware Procurement and Management:
We provide the necessary hardware and server management to meet your business needs as required. The environment can be hosted locally or remotely.
Technical Project Management:
We have experience in the planning and execution of short or long term technical projects, including network and architecture design and deployment, product installation, migrations, and upgrades. We provide you with a comprehensive methodology that covers the life of the project.
Security and Virus Protection:
Network security and virus protection is critical in today's environment. Protecting your data is paramount. We can provide you with security design services, the needed hardware and software, policy and procedural implementation, as well as ongoing monitoring and change control services.
Systems Upgrade Analysis:
Not sure about what it takes to perform a system upgrade? We can assist in the review and understanding of the current landscape, and develop plans and recommendations for enhancing their infrastructure capacity
Data Communication Capacity Expansion:
Whatever your needs for new or additional Data Communication capabilities, deployment of LAN's, WAN's, VPN's, Remote Access, Wireless Networks, and other communications networks. Worklinks provide the necessary support to create a secure, reliable, scalable networking solution that will support your present needs and future growth.
Break-Fix, Short Term or Permanent Staffing Support:
We can provide you with short-term contract resources as well as contract to permanent employees.Collapse