Job Title: .net Developer/Programer
Location: Summerside/Greater Toronto Area
As a member of our fast-paced team not only write code, you’ll also work with the Technical Architect and other Dev team members on design requirements by careful review of the architecture and our clients’ business needs to provide timely and proactive feedback on your assigned tasks. Work from one of our locations or possibility to work remotely; flexible hours.
- Implement modular and reusable solution subsystems that will reside in various solution layers (web layer, business systems layer and application back-end)
- Develop technical specifications based on the preferred / chosen solution and provide an estimate of effort to deliver the solution.
- Design, build and test solution.
- Performs unit testing and functional testing of programs.
- Work within and align to the architecture, conforming with standards and being aware of parallel activities and dependencies of other projects
- Proven experience and strong grasp of Microsoft .NET web application development.
- Experience in developing restful Services in the Microsoft .NET environment
- A good understanding of the technologies involved in building a solution based on .NET Microsoft technology using ASP.Net, Angular and Bootstrap.
- Minimum 2 years of .NET development Experience
- Minimum 2 years of Visual Studio (2015/2017 Net 4.6+) including ASP.NET C#, Angular, Bootstrap, SQL Server 2014/2016 T-SQL and stored procedures
- An in depth understanding of internet technology.
- A good grasp of object oriented concepts, SOA concepts
- HR/Payroll and/or financial, insurance industry background
- Bilingual (French/English)